So you’re a Hong Kong businessman and you have met that special lady. You want to impress her and show her the best weekend of her life. Well, the Venetian Macau is here to help with their new Luxury Package. Apparently WGM’s own high roller, The Dragon, has enjoyed this service and is still raving about it.
This is not your standard weekend away as you will stay in the two bedroom, 3,130 square-foot Florence Suite at the Venetian. And this is not your average hotel room. This is accommodation that would make royalty blush.
Your Luxury Package for two includes:
- Two nights accommodation in the Florence Suite
- Personalized VIP check-in at Paiza Club reception
- Welcome champagne and floral arrangement
- In-suite Venetian breakfast for two on both mornings
- Round trip helicopter transfer between Hong Kong and Macau for two
- MOP$1,500 dining credit for two at restaurants at The Venetian Macao
- Round trip transfers by private limousine between The Venetian Macao and helicopter terminal
- Two 85-minute Zen Pause Treatments at Malo Clinic Spa
This package starts from HK$30,888 which isn’t cheap, but then it isn’t the sort of weekend you’re going to waste on just anyone now, is it?
If you want more information about this and other special Venetian packages go to: